Grandparent’s Day is just around the corner and choosing the perfect gift that conveys your love and appreciation can be a challenge. Sometimes, the most thoughtful gift isn’t a physical gift at all. Taking on some of the more challenging, not-so-pleasant and avoided tasks at your grandparents’ home can provide an unexpected treat, alleviate to-do lists, and show grandparents how truly loved they are.
To identify ways you can help around your relatives’ homes, CLR® is providing some simple ideas that make a huge difference.
1. Help family heirlooms reclaim their shine: Dust and polish old silver and flatware. They might be on display for all to see or tucked away in a special cupboard, but your grandparents’ silver collection carries a lot of family history, memories and stories. Using a little Tarn-X® Silver Polish, restore these old heirlooms to their original shine–who knows, you may learn some family history and secrets along the way.
2. Tackle some physically challenging to-dos around the house: Some chores around the home can be physically demanding and somewhat challenging for grandparents to tackle on their own. Inside, you could lift heavy furniture and sweep, mop, or vacuum underneath to eliminate dust and dirt buildup. Outside, you can spruce up their home’s exterior by removing stains with CLR® Calcium, Lime and Rust. Apply the product directly to the affected area with a brush, cloth or sponge, and rinse promptly with cold, clean water. If you’re using the product on vinyl siding, make sure to dilute it with equal parts CLR® Calcium, Lime and Rust and warm water for best results.
3. Share your elbow grease: No one enjoys cleaning the bathroom and it can sometimes require some elbow grease to remove pesky stains and water marks. Give grandparents a welcomed break from some of the not-so-glamours chores and give their bathroom a good scrub with CLR® Bath and Kitchen Cleaner.
4. Add to their morning routine: Does your grandparent enjoy their morning coffee on the porch or patio? Chances are outdoor furniture they’ve been using could use a wipe down. CLR® Outdoor Furniture Cleaner will work wonders on all types of material including rattan, wicker, wood, wrought iron, vinyl, PVC and canvas.
Thanks to http://www.jelmar.com/ for sharing these helpful tips.by
When you realize you have gained some extra inches around your waist and specially after pregnancy, it’s quite natural for you to have the desire to feel in shape again or to get a newlook. Whenever you are not fit it takes a toll on our lives and starts affecting everyone else along with you. So, don’t you think before it is too late you should stop procrastinating and start working towards it?
Here, I have an insanely interesting way for you to begin rebuilding your body again. Firstly you should make a commitment to yourself that no matter what you are not going to make any excuses before you achieve your target. I am going to put across my own personal experience concerning this. As after my pregnancy I gained a lot of weight and since then getting rid of it was my my major motive in life. Started trying out various regimes but finding the motivation was the primary concern then.
I started discussing with my friends regarding this, with the expectation of finding a solution and guess what? My friends suggested this bingo site called New Look Bingo, which really helped me in relieving the stress I was going through. I fell in love with the site and it provided as a major incentive to kick start this mission. Yes! A game of bingo at New Look Bingo, is all I required to inspire myself. Okay, so the idea of treating myself with a game of bingo every time I shed some pounds worked really well for me. Since this site is available on the move, it became much more easier for me to achieve my target. I could play wherever and whenever I wanted, it doesn’t matter whether I am out in the park jogging or I am working out in a gym. All I needed was to stick to the set of rules and play the game only when I achieve some results but before that it was a complete no-no.
Trust me, if you can really figure out your motivation, like I found bingo as my rescue, then nothing can stand on your way of accomplishing what you want to do.
Especially, what really delighted me is that New Look Bingo always has some exciting offers or promotions in hold for their players. Plus all their games are compatible with the mobile software versions like Android, iOS and Windows.
Now, you must be wondering whether I got any fruitful result after working so hard. Actually I did, it was the most blissful moment when I looked at myself in the mirror and checked my weight. So, all you pretty ladies out there, start realizing your ideal self or your preferences and just work towards it. So, go ahead try it out and let me know your thoughts regarding this!by
The product pages of your website are your showroom and they must be displayed properly to achieve maximum results. This does not mean that all product pages should look alike. There are many ways to be creative yet effective.
Many of us focus our attention on our homepage (which is also important) and then just paste up a cookie cutter product page. Taking the time to plan and strategize your product pages is also essential. Cart abandonment is a serious issue for online business owners but there are ways to decrease your abandonment stats.
As we go from website to website, we do not want to see clone product pages but there are aspects that should be included in all product pages. Below is a checklist for some of these important elements that will help your product page be more profitable.
1. Product Description – Do not try to write a one size fits all product description. Focus on your targeted buyer and write to them personally. Be sure to include all the benefits the product provides. Try to avoid clone phrases such as best deal in town or superior quality. Your prospect will tend to blur over these types of statements.
2. Product Image – Your product image will be what draws the customer in. You want to make sure the product details are clearly visible. The image needs to be clear and sharp. A good image will make the product come alive and bring out more of a reaction from your prospect. Using different angle shots of the product can be effective as well.
3. Call to Action – Be sure your call to action button is vivid and clearly placed on the page. Once your image and description do their job, you want the buy button to be right there so the customer clicks it when they are in the buying mood. Be sure to make the button stand out from the rest of the page. Do not let it sink into the background
or melt into the rest of the page.
4. Ordering Process – Once your prospect decides to buy your product you want to give them an easy painless ordering process. The first step of the process is the key and it is also where many prospects abandon the purchase. You want to gather pertinent information from your customer but do not ask them for their life story. I have abandoned many purchases because of the long time-consuming forms to be filled out. You want your ordering process to be as few clicks as possible but you also want to assure your customer that the process is secure. Do not require your customer to register with you. About a third of the orders being processed are ended for just this reason.
5. Social Media – By adding your social media buttons to your product pages you are allowing people to share your products with their friends and followers. This can substantially increase your conversions. Make sure your social buttons are not too intrusive. Make them highly visible but not obnoxious.
6. Shipping Information – One of my pet peeves when ordering online is not finding any shipping information. Always provide clear information on the shipping terms and costs for your customers. Do not make them wait until the end of the ordering process to find out what they will be paying for shipping. Be upfront and concise on all shipping fees. Shipping fees are the number one cause of cart abandonment so being upfront and letting your prospect know exactly
what they will be paying will bring this number down.
7. Size Chart – If you are selling products that require sizes be as descriptive as possible about what the sizes are and how they fit. Size charts are a great way to do this. Clothes of the same size can fit differently so let your prospects know how your sizes run.
8. No Distractions – Keep your product page as free of clutter as you can. You want the page to showcase the product and call to action, not a bunch of ads from other websites or companies. Do not have flashing banners or distracting images or videos (unless it is a video of the
9. Customer Reviews – When I go shopping online I now expect to see reviews. This has become a staple part of the online shopping experience. Be sure to add customer reviews to your product page. Do not leave out negative reviews. Adding the negative reviews will add to the trust your prospect feels for your company.
10. Subscription Option – Adding a subscription form or box to your product page is an excellent choice. If people decide to buy from you, chances are they will sign up for your mailings. Or, if they are not sure on the purchase, they may subscribe and then purchase down the road a bit. Either way it is a win!
11. Needed Instructions – If the product needs special instructions or information on how to use or its purpose, be sure to provide all the details needed in a clear, easy to understand way. If people are confused about a product, they will not purchase it so make sure they have all the information needed to make the decision to buy.
12. Simplicity – Keep your product pages simple yet professional. The page must focus on the product. Do not add any distracting backgrounds or textures. You want the customer’s eye to go directly to the product and the information. Keep the design consistent. Use an easy to read font. Fancy fonts have their place but not on a product page. Make the product page and entire ordering process simple. You do not want your customers think they need to be a rocket scientist to order from you.
13. Additional Product Options – Many sites have a feature where they showcase similar products. If you do not exactly like the one you are viewing, other options show up for you to look at. This is a wonderful feature that can help keep your prospect shopping on your site instead of going to another.
14. Problem Solution – Let the customer know how your product will solve their problem. Convince the prospect that they need your product to be their solution. If a person does not understand what your product can do for them it will not result in a sale.
15. A Little Humor – Most people will appreciate a little fun humor. But be careful to keep it appropriate. Adding a little humor makes the experience more human and this develops trust. Subtle humor can do wonders but beware of using too much humor or offensive humor.
*Bonus Tip: Always have your contact information available. If the customer has a question or concern and has to hunt for your email or phone number, they will go somewhere else.
Take the time needed to produce the most mind-blowing and stand-out product pages possible. The time and effort will not be in vain and you will become more successful.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
Terri Seymour has almost 20 years of internet marketing experience
and has helped many people start their own business. Now is the time
to get started with your own exciting resell ebook business. Visit now
to get three free gifts including The Big Book of Social Media Tips.