Bingo is loved here in Britain and to a certain degree it’s part of our social DNA. Up until 2005 purpose built Bingo Halls were opening every year. However, since 2005 purpose made Bingo Halls are in decline, there were nearly 600 such halls in 2005, but as of January 2014 there are less than 400 in the UK.
There are numerous reasons for why Bingo Halls are closing, mainly the high-taxes imposed on the venues as well as the smoking ban and the rise of online gambling. So with playing bingo on land becoming ever harder where can one play?
In short, online. While bingo on the ground is in a period of decline it’s seeing rapid growth on the internet, with sites such as 32Red online bingo offering some of the best bingo in the sector.
Now some may say that playing bingo online is not the same but there are numerous positives to be found in the online version.
Surprisingly, playing online is actually more sociable. Chat in Bingo Halls is strictly forbidden yet online it is actively encouraged. Not only can you play the game, you can also chat and meet new people, something that is aptly missing from the Bingo Halls. With a more social side you’re bound to enjoy yourself a lot more. You can share your jubilation at winning or you’re pain at losing with others – many are quick to congratulate you on your winnings with the acronym “WTG” or Way To Go. The chat feature is something that is solely unique to online bingo and one that is proving to be very popular with the players.
With three million people playing online in the UK, not only are there endless amounts of people to chat to but there are larger amounts of money to be won. Just look at Grandfather John Orchard who scooped a £5.9million jackpot on ButlersBingo with just a 30p stake, he had been playing for just a few days. Back in 2009 the anonymous Georgios M won a then record £5.1million. In comparison the record UK win in a Bingo Hall is held by Soraya Lowell, she won £1.2million in Lanarkshire, Scotland. Therefore there can be no denying that there is more to be won online than on land. What’s more, as more people start playing bingo online the jackpots are only going to get larger.
With the advancements in technology playing bingo has never been easier. If you have a PC or laptop you can play from the comfort of your own sofa, meaning that you won’t have to pay for the overpriced beverages that are found at Halls. If you’re a massive bingo fan you can even play it on your phone, meaning that you could be on a bus or at a doctor’s surgery and you’ll still be able to play bingo. So instead of having to travel X amount of miles to find your nearest venue you can just reach over and grab you phone and play instantly. For those who are scared of technology don’t be, due to bingo being so simple it’s very easy to play on your phone or laptop.
Sadly in the current economic climate Bingo Halls are dying but thankfully it doesn’t mean the end of bingo, go online today and get playing.by
Many consumers thought that RTA cabinets had a limited range. However, RTA cabinets have a broad range of uses. The ready to assemble cabinet industry is very popular. Cabinets are offered in packages or kits, and all the hardware and instructions are included.
RTA cabinets are designed using quality standards. During renovation projects, the kitchen is the most expensive area to design. Kitchen cabinets are one of the most expensive elements. Homeowners who buy custom kitchen cabinets will spend around $10,000-$100,000. The cost depends on the brand, wood, and the amount of detail.
RTA cabinets are the best solution; they are gorgeous kitchen cabinets . These kinds of cabinets include material, such as particle board. Pre-assembled cabinets are another option. RTA cabinets are also offered as solid plywood and solid wood. Some cabinets are stronger when compared to popular brands due to the solid plywood construction. How the cabinet is constructed matters. The cabinet must have solid wood and plywood.
A high quality RTA cabinet is efficient based on how it is held together, such as a Toscana cabinet from Shop RTA Cabinets . Lower quality RTA cabinets use staples, wood glue, or screws. These particular cabinets generally will split apart where the screws are located on the frame. A high quality cabinet has cam lock assembly. This feature gives the cabinet a strong bond. There are two kinds of cam locks. One uses a combination of rotating locks and pegs that are hidden. The other features a rotating lock that is not hidden. Both options are easy to use and don?t require assembly experience.
Another advantage to using RTA cabinets is availability. The biggest issue with custom cabinets is the lead time is takes to order cabinets. It takes six to eight weeks to produce and ship custom cabinets. When consumers shop for RTA cabinets, they buy the cabinets they need, and they are shipped in one or two weeks. Homeowners use this time to make adjustments that may occur during the design project. When consumers order custom kitchen cabinets, and they need to make adjustments, the project will be delayed because they will have to wait another two to three months.
The biggest reason why consumers choose RTA cabinets instead of custom cabinets is the cost. A standard RTA cabinet usually costs about $2,500. Custom cabinets cost much more before installation. When consumers purchase RTA cabinets, they assemble and install the cabinets themselves. This avoids high labor costs.by
Some parents are skilled crafters. Others are doing well to cut paper in a reasonably straight line. No matter which group you fall into, crafting with your kids can be beneficial for all involved.
Few things bring families together like crafting. Here are some of the good things that come out of crafting with your kids.
* Crafting builds creativity. Developing minds need a creative outlet, and crafting provides the opportunity for kids to use their imaginations. It helps them learn to solve problems, and it could lay the groundwork for a lifetime of interest in art. For parents, getting creative can help reduce stress and promote using the brain in ways that we don’t have a reason to use it every day.
* Crafting teaches kids to follow directions. This seems like a very basic skill, but we all know adults who can’t seem to follow directions. When kids craft, they learn the consequences of not following directions when their projects do not turn out as expected. This instills in them the importance of doing things the right way the first time.
* For young children, crafting is fabulous for learning basic skills. Almost any type of craft promotes hand-eye coordination. Kids can also learn to use scissors, measure and do lots of other things they will eventually do in everyday life.
* Parents and children have a chance to talk. In our busy lives, it seems that we know less about our kids than previous generations of parents did. Passive activities such as watching TV do little to encourage conversation. But when you’re crafting together, talking comes naturally. You can seize the opportunity to discuss such things as your child’s interests, his concerns, and how he’s doing in school.
* Crafting is a great way to wind down. It’s wonderful for kids to be active, but there are times when they need to calm down. If you find your child getting agitated or exhibiting an overabundance of energy near bedtime, try bringing out the craft supplies. Crafting engages kids’ minds, giving them something to focus on and a good reason to sit still for a while.
* Creating things is a confidence booster. Parents who craft regularly know the feeling of accomplishment when a project is complete. Multiply this feeling by ten, and you have a pretty good idea of how your child feels when he makes something. For kids, crafting can help build positive self-esteem.
* Working on a project together is a great way to teach your kids teamwork. This will help them develop skills needed to resolve disputes peacefully and effectively. It will also help them discover their strengths and teach them that doing their best will make the entire project turn out better.
* Crafting creates treasured family memories. The finished product will serve as a reminder of the fun you had making it together.
Crafting as a family provides opportunities for us to interact with our children. It is also a valuable learning experience for them. Don’t worry if you aren’t the world’s greatest crafter. Simply being willing to try anyway is a lesson to your kids in itself.